Ozone equipment is available to dissolve Ozone into water or other liquids. This will kill bacteria and other unwanted germs and viruses quickly and effectively. This must be done in the right way for the best result.
Ozone is reacting quicker and better than other forms of sanitation, such as various forms of Chlorine, with the advantage of leaving only natural Oxygen behind and any byproduct formation rarely occurs.
Good results have been obtained in blending Ozone into the washing and rinsing water for raw foodstuffs before handling and packing. The washing in an Ozone blended water has the effect on maintaining a fresh appearance and lengthening storage and shelf life.
An Ozone treated ice helps to slow or prevent bacteria from developing. The produce keeps fresh longer and stores for longer.
Ozone blended water has been used very succesfully to wash fish heads prior to drying. This has meant the fish heads are whiter and noticeably less odors in the process and alongside the drying process itself.
The use of Ozone blended water to treat industrial or domestic waste water outfall has been in development at RAF ehf. since 2008, with good results in this area.
Examples of ozone water treatment:
- Water treatment and purification for, potable water, drinking water and Local Water Utilities
- Water purification for Water Bottling Plants
- Ozone treatment of food produce for lengthen shelf life
- Purification of supply water for ice machines
- Waste water treatment
- Purification of Swimming Pools and Spa Baths
- Purification of water for disinfection purposes